Tutorials and Recent Talks
- Invited tutorial (with Wojtek Jamroga)
Modeling the Dynamics of Knowledge. Two Traditions: Logic
Programming vs. Modal Logic.
European Summer School on Logic, Language and Information
August 6--17, 2007, Dublin, Ireland
- Invited tutorial (with Wojtek Jamroga) The Eight International Agent Systems Summer School,
(July 17-21, 2006, Annecy, France) on Modal logics for Agency
- Invited Course Combining Agents, Answer Sets and Planning, (July 2003, NICTA, Sydney, Australia)
- Invited tutorial Logic-based Agents, (Sept. 26, 2002, Cosenza, Italy) within JELIA '02
- Invited tutorial Programming Multi-Agent Systems, (Aug. 5-16, 2002, Trento, Italy)
(jointly with Th. Eiter) within European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information 2002
- Invited Talk at LPNMR01,
Vienna, Austria, August 2001.
- Invited Talk at Argentinean Conference on Computer Science,
Ushuaia, Argentine, October 2000.
Here is my Power Point Presentation.
- Invited Lecture course (5 days) on Multi-Agent Reasoning, at
Argentinean Conference on Computer Science, Ushuaia, Argentine, October 2000.
- Invited Talk (joint with Th. Eiter) at Agent Link WS,
Imperial College, London, May 1999.
Here are our Slides of the course.
- Invited Talk at 13. Workshop on Logic Programming,
TU Vienna, October 1998.
Here are my Slides.
- Visiting Professor at the University of Bahia Blanca,
Department of Computer Science, Argentine in April 1998.
Here is a detailed description of the course.
- Lecturer of European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information
held in August 1997 in Aix-en-Provence, France.
- Lecturer of Symposium on LOGIC, ALGEBRA and COMPUTER SCIENCE
in memoriam of Helena Rasiowa organized in Warsaw, December 1996
at Stefan Banach Center
- Lecturer of ECAI '96, see ECAI '96 Tutorials and get the slides
- Lecturer at NIL '91 (Nonmonotonic and Inductive Logic),
joint with Gerd Brewka and Kurt Konolige.
Appeared in Brewka/Jantke/Schmitt (eds.), Non-monotonic and Inductive Logic.
2nd Workshop held in Dec. 1991 at Reinhardsbrunn Castle.
pages 1--88, LNAI 659, Springer, 1992.